Swimming Lessons and Fees 2015
Placement based on child’s grade/age as of September 2015.
Swimming Lessons – $175.00
- Age 4 years and up
- Held three times per week – Monday, Wednesday and Friday
- Each lesson is 30 minutes long and held between 9am and 1 pm
Swim Team – $30.00 – Children 8 years and younger must take lessons to participate on the team. $50.00 – Children 9 years and older to participate on the team.
- Age 5 to 16 years old (must be able to swim)
- Practice held Tuesday and Thursday
- Each practice is 45 minutes per day and held between 9am and 1pm
- Any child who is 5 to 16 years of age and a member of the Club may join the Swim Team.
- Swim Meets are held once a week on Thursdays at 4:00 pm
- Children 8 and younger must also be enrolled in swim lessons at the club. Older children may be required to take lessons based on the instructor’s discretion.